What Is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is an assistant who works remotely and provides support services to a business and assists with administrative, business development, social media, and marketing. It frees up time for small business owners, and managers by taking on recurring tasks along with administrative work. Virtual assistants are especially in demand by small and mid-size businesses that use virtual support, especially for specific tasks, and also don’t have much to spend money on office space and didn’t have to bring an employee into the office.
As we all know if we want to promote our business, we do need to be visible on and offline. Recommendations and referrals are a great way to grow your business, which builds networking.
SEO makes use of the right keywords which lead visitors to your site, generating traffic and being as visible as possible in all search engines.
SEO Strategies for Virtual Assistant Services.
How to increasing traffic and visibility of Virtual Assistant Services-
• Competitor Analysis to understand the actions they are implementing and what innovations they are into.
• SEO Reports
• Collect data from Google Analytics to understand user behaviour and demographics
• Onsite SEO
• Offsite SEO
• Online Directories
• Building of Broken Link
• Keyword Research as per buyer personas
• Canonical Links
• Guest Blogging
• monthly roundup posts
• Post on FB and reach out to your network or groups
• YouTube Marketing
• link up with other businesses and cross-promote each other
• Online Marketing
• Regular Audit
How to increase organic clicks for your business?
• Long-Form Content and its Marketing
• Usage of Relevant Long-Tail Keywords
• Include rich snippets and URLs
• Write effective Title Tags
• Write effective meta descriptions
• Create posts with images
• Optimize site speed
• Internal Linking
• Optimize for Devices
• Use of good quality images
• Test headlines on social media
• Creating Backlinks with good DA and PA website
• Use the best ad extensions
• Continuous tracking of the data
Detailed SEO execution plan for some of the following channels to increase traffic, visibilty, organic click for the website.
a) Keyword Research- To reach our consumers, I’ll make a list of a targeted keyword and intent-based keyword lists. I’ll focus on both short -tail as well as Long-Tail Keyword which will drive conversions.
Tools which I’ll use to build these Keyword are-
- Google Keyword planner
- Google Related Search Suggestions
- Keyword Dominator
- Google trends
- Amazon Suggest
- keyword everywhere
b) Competitor Research- This is most important thing which a business must do on regular basis, which helps in analysing the pricing, marketing, differentiators, strengths, weaknesses, geography, culture and customer reviews of a competitor.
Some of the ways for competitor research are-
- Looking at a competitor’s website to find clues into their search engine optimization strategy
- use of social media to research what customers are saying about your competitors
- Track your competitors’ hiring activity
- Viewing their Facebook ads
- Attending industry conferences
c) Site Structure– Site Structure is the most important for all ecommerce sites. Mostly because most ecommerce websites have thousands of product pages. A good Structure allow me to map out how the user flows will be through our website.
d) Technical SEO- In ecommerce business, technical SEO is forever be on marketing calendar.
some of the technical SEO ideas which I follow-
- Implement Schema Markup
- Rich URL structure
- Redirect 404 pages
- Use of pagination
- Use Canonicalize tag for products
- Cross-link of top pages
- Creation of a sitemap
- Optimize website for Mobile
- Increase page speed
e) On-Site SEO- On page SEO is the basic thing which a website must have properly optimized.
Some of the On-site SEO points are-
- Use keyword in URL and It should be a unique, clean, short structure
- Add action words to meta titles
- Optimised meta description with keywords
- Use of quality content
- Proper internal links with relevant pages
- Use of social media share buttons
- Use ALT tags in images
- Use product Videos in product page
f) Off-Site SEO- It refer to the actions which is taken outside of your website to improve your rankings within search engine results pages
Some of the off-site SEO activities are-
- Brand Mentions
- Influencer Outreach
- Guest Author
- Broken Link Building
- Social Networking
- Social Bookmarking
- Content Marketing
- Questions & Answers
Search engine marketing is the process of using paid strategies to promotes a website’s visibility on a search engine’s result page. Search engine marketing is an important way of attracting new visitors and valuable clicks to their websites.
The most common SEM platforms are-
- Google ads
- Bing ads
I’ll be focusing on some of the below mention points for effective SEM results-
a) SEM keywords- SEM keywords are the terms and phrases that we target in our ads campaigns. Whenever users search for those keywords, they will be able to see our ads.
Few SEM keywords type are-
- Broad match keywords
- Phrase match keywords
- Exact match keywords
- Negative keywords
b) SEM Targeting- Keywords tell a search platform when to show your ads. Through targeting keywords, we can set additional parameters for when our ad should show and whom it should show to.
Some of the targeting options are-
- Location targeting
- Ad schedule targeting
- Demographic targeting
- Device targeting
c) SEM Account Structure- Account structure is the way to organized and set up our ads campaigns, which gives multiple level options to structure the ads campaign. First we
- Ad Groups
- Keywords and Ads
d) SEM Ad Copy- Its shows how our ads will show on organic search results. A standard ad includes two headlines, a description, and a website URL. But we can also add some ads extensions to convert it into a rich snippet ad.
- Sitelink extensions
- Callout extensions
- Call extensions
- Message extensions
- Location extensions
- Advertiser ratings
- Price extensions
- Structured snippet extensions
We can also make product carousels which allow us to show products on SERP, help to increase organic click and traffics
e) SEM Ad Auction– Ad auction decides if and when your ad shows on SERP, and how it competes with other brands that are targeting the same keywords.
three factors that affect ad auction-
- MAX CPC Bid
- Quality Score
- Ad Rank
Email is the most important digital marketing channel for eCommerce businesses. It is the best way for businesses without a physical storefront to connect with customers in a timely and relevant way. Good and catch email helps in increasing e-commerce sales. Things to be a focus on are-
- Sending a welcome email series of at least 3 emails so that new subscribers can get to know us a little bit before they go onto our regular mailing list.
- Personalise the mail accordingly to target different sets of audience
- Give exclusive discounts offered to loyal customers
- Send promotional sales emails
- Create responsive and well-designed emails by using some image
- Collect email addresses and tracking site usage of consumers from analytics, to send an abandoned cart email series when shoppers leave without completing their purchases.
- Ask engaged customers for reviews who are buying from our store, website and clicking on your emails,
- Automate email to send notifications about back in stock or Wishlist items
- Use e-commerce email marketing automation to follow up with leads
- Track monitoring and improving your campaigns on a regular basis
For a good approach, we can send 4 to 8 emails in a month
LinkedIn attracts more customers to your business which leads to boost our e-commerce store’s sales. On LinkedIn, we meet other small business owners and entrepreneurs, which can result in successful partnerships as well as straightforward sales.
The best way to use LinkedIn marketing to grow your business is-
- Finding highly targeted customers and make connections with them.
- Posting of high-quality content because it teaches others how to solve a problem or how to do their job better
- Joining of groups that are relevant to our target demographic.
- Use of custom URL to includes company name in it
- Daily updated and consistent presence of our brand on the company profile page
- Creating our own LinkedIn group to join as many groups of same niches
- Use of sponsored updates, because it pushes posts onto an individual’s LinkedIn feed.
5. Affiliate Marketing-
Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission every time you promote other people’s products.
Plan of execution of Affiliate marketing for e-commerce-
- Connecting to affiliates in our niche by using an affiliate marketing tool.
- Offering a good commission will increase the quality of affiliate marketers who want to work with us
- Finding affiliate bloggers and Influencers to Promote our Products
- Connecting with Affiliates on Regularly basis
- Let affiliates know which products bring in the highest average order value
- Creation of a seasonal shopping promotions calendar and sharing it with affiliates.
- Building a text and banner ad campaign to match with what your affiliates are promoting to drives customer decision-making.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to show the products your affiliates are promoting.
- Use of Cashback and loyalty sites for coupons and cashback incentives.
- Collaboration with coupon sites